Do’s & Don’ts during Treks
- Identify a buddy and pair with him/her
- Use Call sign “Aayo” ‘Oyee” incase if you are not in visible distance to the group
- Alert group against any falling object / rock – Recommended call sign “Watch Out”
- Avoid wandering alone or click selfies near the edge of an exposed valley.
- Do not eat or pluck any fruits from the forest without the permission of your trek leader. The same could be poisonous.
- Do not provoke or harm any animals, birds or honey bees.
- Do not jump into a water body without the permission of your trek leader.
- Do not Litter Around or near a water source.
- Smoking & Alcohol consumption is strictly not allowed in any event of EDAS
• Cancellation before a week- 50% Amount would be Refundable after that No refund will be initiated.